BSB50215 - Diploma of Business
CRICOS Course Code: 097653E
BSB50215 - Diploma of Business qualification at APEIRO Institute reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
||52 Weeks inc 12 weeks holidays.
Classes are rostered for 20 hours per week + Self directed study
||Perth Campus, Melbourne Campus
||Classroom based, face-to-face
| Fees and Intakes
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Officer
- Administration Manager
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
Recognition Of Prior Learning(RPL)
An application can be made for RPL if you believe that you have already gained the necessary skills and competencies through work or previous learning. An RPL application form is available upon request and you will be required to provide supporting documents. The application will be processed and an assessment made in accordance with the APEIRO Institute RPL and AQF Recognition Policy and Procedure.
- Must be 18 years or above AND
- Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent AND
- IELTS Academic Test Score of atleast 5.5 or Equivalent (Not Applicable for Australian Residents)
This course consists of 8 Elective units.
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Work
- BSBMKG506 - Plan market research
- BSBMKG502 - Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
A range of assessment methods are used during this course to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your skills. We use a range of assessment activities that meet the diverse needs of our students. Some of these include:
- Case studies / Scenarios
- Projects / Presentations
- Oral / Written questioning
- Observation / Demonstration
Successful completion of Diploma of Business gives an opportunity to a learner to enroll in Advanced Diploma of Business course at Apeiro Institute or elsewhere. Learner may be eligible to apply for credit transfer in Australian Universities. Candidate wishing to proceed to further their education in an Australian University will be advised to contact the University directly for enrolment purpose.