BSB61015 - Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS Course Code: 102272E
BSB61015 - Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification at APEIRO Institute reflects the role of individuals with experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use inititative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
||78 Weeks inc 18 weeks holidays.
Classes are rostered for 20 hours per week + Self directed study
||Level 1 , 10 Victoria Ave Perth
||Classroom based, face-to-face
| Fees and Intakes
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Manager or Director
- Human Resource Manager
- Senior Executive
- Regional Manager
- Area Manager
Recognition Of Prior Learning(RPL):
An application can be made for RPL if you believe that you have already gained the necessary skills and competencies through work or previous learning. An RPL application form is available upon request and you will be required to provide supporting documents. The application will be processed and an assessment made in accordance with the APEIRO Institute RPL and AQF Recognition Policy and Procedure.
- Must be 18 years or above AND
- Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent AND
- IELTS Academic Test Score of atleast 5.5 or Equivalent (Not Applicable for Australian Residents)
This course consists of 4 Core unit and 8 Elective units.
- BSBADV602 - Manage Finances
- BSBADV604 - Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBADV605 - Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- BSBINM601 - Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- BSBADV602 - Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBADV604 - Execute an advertising campaign
- BSBADV605 - Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG605 - Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBHRM604 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
A range of assessment methods are used during this course to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your skills. We use a range of assessment activities that meet the diverse needs of our students. Some of these include:
- Case studies / Scenarios
- Projects / Presentations
- Oral / Written questioning
- Observation / Demonstration
- 3rd Party Report
Successful completion of Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management may give an opportunity to a learner to apply for credit transfer in Australian Universities. Candidate wishing to proceed to further their education in an Australian University will be advised to contact the University directly for enrolment purpose.