BSB60215 - Advanced Diploma of Business
CRICOS Course Code: 097654D
BSB60215 - Advanced Diploma of Business Advanced Diploma of Business qualification at APEIRO Institute reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions. The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Duration:||52 Weeks inc 12 weeks holidays.
Classes are rostered for 2½ days per week (20 hours per week) + Self directed study
Location:||Level 1 , 10 Victoria Ave Perth
Study Modes:||Classroom based, face-to-face
Course fee:|| For Domestic Students
For International Students
Intakes:||2020: 8 Jan, 12 Feb, 18 March, 13 May, 8 July, 12 Aug, 30 Sept, 4 Nov
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Executive Manager or Director
- Manager, Human Resource(Strategy)
- Senior Executive
- Program Coordinator
- General Manager
Recognition Of Prior Learning(RPL):
An application can be made for RPL if you believe that you have already gained the necessary skills and competencies through work or previous learning. An RPL application form is available upon request and you will be required to provide supporting documents. The application will be processed and an assessment made in accordance with the APEIRO Institute RPL and AQF Recognition Policy and Procedure.
- Must be 18 years or above AND
- Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent AND
- IELTS Academic Test Score of atleast 5.5 or Equivalent (Not Applicable for Australian Residents)
This course consists of 8 Elective units.
- BSBADV602 - Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBADV604 - Execute an advertising campaign
- BSBADV605 - Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG605 - Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBHRM604 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBDIV601 - Develop and implement diversity policy
A range of assessment methods are used during this course to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your skills. We use a range of assessment activities that meet the diverse needs of our students. Some of these include:
- Case studies / Scenarios
- Projects / Presentations
- Oral / Written questioning
- Observation / Demonstration
- 3rd Party Report
Successful completion of Advanced Diploma of Business may give an opportunity to a learner to apply for credit transfer in Australian Universities. Candidate wishing to proceed to further their education in an Australian University will be advised to contact the University directly for enrolment purpose.